3rd May 2016
Some interesting Chinese food facts, by the best restaurant in Parramatta
Chinese food is the most popular food in the world, but authentic Chinese food has many differences with Western Food. Here are some interesting Chinese food facts by the best restaurant in Parramatta.
• Chinese food has the world’s biggest variety of flavours, as they all vary considerably across China across.
• Most food is divided between the North and South provinces of China due to what grows and it available in each part.
• Chinese food will most likely consist of almost anything that moves.
• They use huge quantities of vegetables and have double the normal daily intake of dietary fiber.
• Fresh produce in China is a must, as most canned foods are shunned upon
• Chinese people don’t like waste, so when most animals are served up they will eat the bones if it is soft enough at they believe that the marrow is very nutritious.
• Everything is bite sized for chopstick eating.
• China uses roughly 45 billion pairs of chopsticks a year.
As you can see Chinese food is quite intricate and we offer the best yum cha in Parramatta for you try.
Call us today to make a booking at the best restaurant in Parramatta for some delicious food.