25th October 2016
5 Facts on eating in China, by the best restaurant in Parramatta
By now, we are sure that you have eaten Chinese food in your country, but there are things you need to know about eating Chinese food in China and the best restaurant in Parramatta will tell you all about that!
1. We recommend you start learning how to use chopsticks! Everyone in China only uses chopsticks to pick up food
2. Noodles are the staple food in the north while rice is the main staple in the south
3. Rice is always served separately in small bowls, while all the other foods are placed in large plates in the middle of the table for everyone to share
4. There are many regional cuisines in China, so it is important to read up on which cuisines will appeal to you
5. There is usually no salt and pepper shakers, but it is instead replaced by bottles of soy sauce, vinegar and chili paste
Be sure to visit the best restaurant in Parramatta and enjoy some authentic Chinese food.