20th September 2016
Interesting facts about Chinese cooking, by the best restaurant in Parramatta
Seeing as Chinese food is one of the most popular cuisines in the world, there are vast differences in comparison to Western Food and the best restaurant in Parramatta will tell you some interesting facts.
- It is the World’s biggest variety of flavours
- China’s Northern Province is known for their wheat usage and Southern is known for the rice usage
- Chinese people eat almost anything
- They cook in huge amounts of vegetables
- There is a wide variety of vegetables available
- Everything is bite sized for chopstick eating
- China uses 45billion chopsticks per year
- The same ingredient can be cooked in a dozen ways
- Food is mysteriously symbolic
Feel free to visit the best restaurant in Parramatta and experience a new a culture full of wonders.